14 Dec Winter Themes | Neutral Minimalist Wedding Inspiration
LEFT TO RIGHT/TOP TO BOTTOM
We are crushing hard on clean neutral pallets this winter and this minimalist, winter wedding incorporates these tones with a fine art twist! Its important to offset the coolness of the neutral tones with warm elements like earthy ceramics, warmer fabrics in napkins or ceremony blankets, and of course lighting will warm this pallet as your event changes from day to night, clean to cozy. As usual, we’ve pasted linnks to where we found each photo below – enjoy!
- These marble escort cards, found on Alicia Keats, are adorned with crystals and the perfect winter wedding detail. The icy palette of natural elements is such a great way to stick with a winter theme but keep it bright and modern. Mixing cool elements with warm ones is what winter is all about!
- This simple and raw hanging floral piece, found on Green Wedding Shoes, adds a fine art element and pop of colour to the neutral pallet. Maintaining an understated and clean look with florals will keep your look modern.
- Who says minimalist can’t be fun and playful! We didn’t select this Kaviar Gauche dress because it was “wintery”, it is, however, simple, modern and covered in BUTTERFLIES! You can create that high fashion, editorial look with almost any dress by accessorizing right, or in this case, not accessorizing! Natural un-styled hair, very light luminous makeup and little to no jewelry (except that ring of course!)
- Using earthy, organic looking ceramics like these for your table setting are a great way to keep your look modern but add warmth with the natural looking plates and bowls, and these ones are to die for!
- CANDLES!!! Warm, lovely, cozy candles – lots and lots of them to take that cooler neutral palette and sprinkle the warm and fuzzies all over it!
Have any questions about creating the look of your dreams? We can help! Send us a note from our contact page and let us know what you’re thinking!